Born in Algeria, Amel Tafsout is an inspirational first source master dance artist, choreographer, language and dance instructor, frame drummer, singer, energy worker and one of the finest exponents of North African traditional and contemporary Maghreb Dance of our time. With a research in dance anthropology, and a long training in various healing practices, Amel’s knowledge of her culture and her experience in many styles of dance and music make her unique.
– Sufi Dance and Healing Intensive
– Frame Drum and Song Classes
– Algerian Rai and Allawi Dance Class
– Journey Through the Maghreb: Dance Intensive exploring Tunisian, Algerian and Moroccan forms
– Performance and Cultural Presentation by Amel
– Early Bird Pregistration Available
– Hot Springs location